The BayGroupVLT™ platform supports the delivery of highly interactive, live online training delivered to the desktop on a global basis.
Bringing the Classroom to You (Cost Effectively)
In today's challenging economic climate, it's harder and harder to make the time, or justify the expense, of live classroom training.
Fortunately, today's online technology allows you to deploy high-quality instruction and skill building online, to remote locations, in a highly cost-effective way.
That's what Virtual Live Training-VLT-is all about.
What is BayGroupVLTTM?
BayGroupVLTTM is a powerful platform that allows you to overcome geographic, cost, and delivery constraints of traditional classroom training by providing live instruction over the internet. It is a robust web-based training delivery vehicle that allows you to offer BayGroup International programs on a cost-effective basis to decentralized training populations.
Participants in BayGroupVLTTM programs receive live instruction at their desks in two- to four-hour modules, delivered by experts at BayGroup International. BayGroupVLTTM sessions feature:
- Engaging, facilitated instruction featuring high-quality streaming and webcam video.
- Use of robust web tools such as live negotiation simulations, online breakout sessions, participant polling and chat, screen annotation, and webcam-supported group discussions.
- Access to other BayGroup International online tools such as BGIwebcoachTM and BGIonDEMANDTM during and after training.
- Participant testing/assessment.
- Turnkey administration of participant registration, evaluation, and follow up.
What's In It For You...
BayGroupVLTTM helps your organization:
- Continue developing your team in spite of travel restrictions, shifting priorities, business interruptions, and cost constraints that limit access to classroom instruction.
- Minimize time out of field for training.
- Eliminate travel, food, and lodging costs normally associated with live workshops.
- Deploy high-quality training to channel partners, support personnel, remote staff, and others who you would not ordinarily invite to live training events.