Yesterday hundreds of sales executives and managers attended an important webinar sponsored by Sales & Marketing Management magazine: “Improving Sales Performance: New Rules for Leaders.” The session featured BayGroup International’s Ron D’Andrea and Paul Hennessey sharing actionable insights for leaders on how:
- Recent research on selling to purchasing organizations can help leaders implement a more effective sales execution approach.
- Critical new pressures in the B2B purchasing environment should prompt changes in the way leaders think about sales performance development.
- Sales organizations can move beyond skill improvement, and create sustainable change in habits and behavior on the sales team.
- To most effectively leverage technology to support stronger field coaching by front-line sales managers.
- Training can be deployed as a platform for change management in the sales organization
A complimentary “on demand” recording of the webinar is now available here. If you are responsible for improving revenue and profit performance of your sales team you’ll want to view this important session.