Where We Started
BayGroup International was founded in 1980. Our expertise emerged from a partnership with the Stanford University Graduate School of Business, and has been refined through decades of successful work with many of the world's best companies.
Today BayGroup International is widely viewed as a best-in-class global training and consulting firm, with extensive delivery capability, a proven proprietary technology for improving corporate profitability and organizational effectiveness, an experienced management team, and a growing list of global clients.
Over the years BayGroup International has continually expanded its capabilities-and its reputation as an industry leader:
- Hundreds of thousands of professionals from more than 500 organizations around the world have participated in BayGroup International initiatives.
- Half of the Fortune 20 are BayGroup International clients.
- BayGroup International's founder, Gregg Crawford, authored the New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller The Last Link: Closing the Gap That is Sabotaging Your Business, showing executives how to close the gap between expected business results and actual bottom-line performance, and drive revenue and margin optimization.
- Tracking studies have demonstrated significant performance improvement and extraordinary bottom-line payback for BGI clients.
- BayGroup International is now a recognized leader in the deployment of online and social media technologies to support performance change and business results.
- As a result of our proprietary implementation process, BayGroup International consultants have interviewed thousands of business leaders and top performers. This continually updated database of insights and best practices is used to keep our methodologies and tools up-to-date and relevant.
- As a result of this success, a growing list of global corporations, government organizations, and universities have adopted our proprietary approach to business performance improvement.